Battery terminal insulators work on a large range of battery terminals. We offer 20 unique solutions to battery terminal insulation, from single and multiple cables, as well as various sizes of cabling, materials, and colours.
- The 458 Series is used to cover a second post on a dual-post top-mount marine battery.
- Protect terminal connections from accidental shorts
- Use to comply with ABYC E-9, USCG 33 Subpart I, and ISO 10133
- Often used with the 226 Series Terminal Insulator
- Available in Red or Black
|458N0F02||Terminal Insulator: Red Normal, Cable Entry: 0, FR70||Insulator||400 Series|
|458N0F14||Terminal Insulator: Black Normal, Cable Entry: 0, FR70||Insulator||400 Series|
|458N0V02||Stocked||Terminal Insulator: Red V2 Rating, longer than E02 Version||Insulator||400 Series|
|458N0V09||Terminal Insulator: Blue Normal, Cable Entry: 0, Vinyl||Insulator||400 Series|
|458N0V14||Stocked||Terminal Insulator: Black V2 Rating, longer than E02 Version||Insulator||400 Series|
|458N1E02||Terminal Insulator: Red Not UL rated, shorter than V02 Version||Insulator||400 Series|
|458N1E14||Terminal Insulator: Black Not UL rated, shorter than V02 Version||Insulator||400 Series|