Our adapter terminal insulators work on a range of terminal connectors. These insulators work on battery connections where cables may be detached from the battery terminal. VTE offers a wide range of insulators for various applications.
- Protect terminal connections from accidental shorts
- Use to comply with ABYC E-9, USCG 33 Subpart I, and ISO 10133
- Several material options to allow this design to be used in high temperature environment
- Cable entry allows multiple cables up to 1/0ga
- 454 Terminal Insulator normally used for positive terminal connections