Our adapter terminal insulators work on a range of terminal connectors. These insulators work on battery connections where cables may be detached from the battery terminal. VTE offers a wide range of insulators for various applications.
- Protect terminal connections from accidental shorts
- Use to comply with ABYC E-9, USCG 33 Subpart I, and ISO 10133
- Several material options to allow this design to be used in high temperature environment
- 422 Terminal Insulator normally used for positive terminal connections
- Cable entry allows up to 3/0 ga cable
|422N9V02||Terminal Insulator: Red Normal Positive Cable Entry: 9, Vinyl||Insulator||400 Series|